Do you desperately want to stay at home with your kids, but repeatedly have too much month left at the end of your money? Do you have a heart for helping others, but struggle to find the time in your schedule to do that? If you answered yes, you are like many stay at home moms.
Now you can own your own business that is focused on helping not-for-profit groups raise money. Yes, I did say your OWN business, you call the shots, you keep your share of the money, and you help others.
Let me introduce myself. I am Grace Becker, “The Dough Raising Mom.” I am a stay at home mom. My husband Bill and I have twelve kids. They range in age for 13-34.
We chose to live on one income so I could stay home and raise our children. I became extremely good at stretching the budget, but let’s face it, a dollar only stretches so far before it snaps!
You know, shortage of money causes stress, and quite simply, can take some of the fun out of life. I became creative with generating funds, and I would like to tell you how I did it.
For years I had baked almost all our breads, breakfast rolls etc. from scratch. I had quite a reputation among family and friends for that skill.
I began to realize it’s real value when we got a letter from our church asking for a pledge of a significant sum of money to fund a building addition to the school. Quite simply, we didn’t have that much cash to just write the check.
After praying for a solution, we decided to use our time, talent, and treasure. We proposed making and selling cinnamon rolls after church services, and donating all the proceeds.
The building committee was skeptical at first, but allowed us to give it a try. To make a long story short, our five year pledge was paid in one year.
That was the beginning of many, many fund raisers for church groups raising tens of thousands of dollars.
I have made & and sold more cinnamon rolls than I can possibly count.
Yep, you would be surprised how many cinnamon rolls you can make in twenty five years. During that time I also started my own corporate catering company.
I ran that business for ten years, but making breakfast and lunch for business meetings fell short of a career that I felt made a difference in the world.
I began to work on a business that would fill that bill. Out of my desire for helping others, I have started my new business, The Dough Raising Mom. My intention is to help moms make the choice to stay home with their kids, not get scammed, be able to make money for their family, and help others.
I know there are many dedicated stay-at-home moms who are experiencing the same things I have. You know that the most important thing you can do is be at home with your children. I also know how difficult it is to deal with the financial stresses that life throws your way.
You dream of the day when you can really (without guilt or credit) go on a family vacation. When you can “just fix it”, whatever it is, without lying awake at night or having those dreaded money talks with your spouse.
So often in day to day living, the crucial difference is only $500 or $1000 a month. How different would your life be with if you could cushion your budget?
Many of us have tried the various home party plans, telemarketing, multi-level marketing and more. Most of us ended up with inventory we did not sell, and friends who avoid us because they don’t want to hear a sales pitch. You’re are right, sadly I am speaking from experience.
I believe we all have a desire to have meaning in our lives that goes beyond what we’re able to do for ourselves and our families. We want to show our children good example and provide opportunities for them to experience caring and generosity for others.
What I have to offer you can address all of these concerns and I’ll guarantee it!
How it Works
There are three main pieces to Our Dough Raising Mom Program:
- SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS, so you’re legitimate and effective. It includes finding the place where you can do your baking.
- MAKING AND BAKING CINNAMON ROLLS. Lots of them!! So well that you can make them in your sleep! (Well, not really, but so well you can do them very quickly and in sufficient numbers to make you and your customers lots of money-right away.
- FINDING YOUR CUSTOMERS AND MAKING SALES We will teach you the fine art of sales and helping your customers host successful sales as well!
Let me break those down for you:
SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS!
Our CPA will walk you through what you need to do to set up a sole proprietorship. To have your own business. To be your own boss. She will share her expert instruction in these areas:
- Registering the business in your state
- Getting your business licensed in your local taxing jurisdiction
- Setting up your books.filing the required tax forms & reports
- Choosing the type and quantity of insurance you need
MAKING AND BAKING CINNAMON ROLLS
You don’t know how to bake? No worries. That is where I can help you the most. I am an expert! In the second part of the program, I will provide all the things you’ll “knead” to know to be a raving success, including:
- Learning my secret family recipe. You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement as a key part of the training program.
- Getting hands-in-the-dough instruction
- Instruction on the right ingredients and where to buy them
- The right techniques for working with yeast
- Judging when the rolls are perfectly baked
- Making a simple, delectable frosting
- Packaging rolls for easy, safe transportation
- Multiple repetitions for the making and baking process to assure you leave feeling competent and capable in your newly-acquired skills
FINDING CUSTOMERS & MAKING SALES.
We know how terribly frightening and intimidating selling can be for us average folks. to remedy that fear, we’ve taken special care to put together a comprehensive package that includes tools for finding your customers and making sales.
- You will learn from a recognized national expert in sales, Mr. Pierce Marrs. He will give you clear, straightforward guidance in approaching your customers, connecting with and convincing your prospects to use your services.
- We have professional marketing materials and templates ready to go so you can jump right into making your first sales.
- We have pricing information ready so that you get a great return on your investment, and your customers make quick and easy proceeds for their fund raising project.
What is included in the Dough Raising Mom Program?
- A live session with seasoned certified public accountant, Ms. Denise Bergin. She’ll answer all your business questions.
- A live session with an insurance agent to explain all the ins and outs of insurance and how to protect your business.
- A live session from renowned Sales Master Pierce Marrs. He will take the fear out of selling, and show you the tricks behind being an expert salesperson.
- Sales profile that matches your personality to your selling style.
- The Complete Marketing kit to assure your success from the start.
- Two and one half days of instruction from the Dough Raising Mom in her own commercial kitchen.
- Two Hours Phone Consultation with The Dough Raising Mom.
- A copy of my ebook “How to Add a Commercial Kitchen to your Home”.
AN IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION
Much of what we’re offering in the Basic Dough Raising Mom Program sounds like a classic franchise business-the secret family recipe, training from The Dough Raising Mom herself in the “home office”, the business set-up guidance, advice on locations of operation, suggested marketing material and instruction, manuals that you take with you and the ongoing support. BUT IT IS NOT!
You leave with the critical elements for starting YOUR business! No monthly “fees”, no supplies or equipment purchase agreements; no restrictions on your place of operations; no censoring of your marketing program; no initial buy-in-cost-in the tens of thousands of dollars.
What you pay – one time, up front – for this complete program is the sum total of your investment with us. You have freedom to run your own business.
Let’s Review This Awesome Package Again. You’ll Get:
|Item||Full Retail Value|
|Instruction from Dough Raising Mom||$2000|
Phone Follow-up Consultation
Email follow-up Consultation
Making & Baking DVD
Take Home Training Manual
|Instruction on Business Set up with CPA||$200|
Live Presentation w/ Q & Answer session
Take Home Recording
|Presentation with Licensed Insurance Agent||$100|
Learn what you need to protect your business
|Expert Sales Instruction||$200|
Tele-seminar on selling in your comfort zone
Recording of the class tele-seminar
|Professional Marketing Kit||$500|
Templates ready for immediate implementation
|TOTAL RETAIL VALUE||$3000|
Are you sitting down, if not, grab a chair. Although the true retail value of this program is $3,000, we know that finances for stay at home moms are sometimes an issue. For that reason, we decided to slash that $3000 and offer this entire package $1,199!!!
Now when you figure that an average sale can easily be 100 nine roll pans at a typical price to your customer of only $5 per pan, you will be able to recoup every penny of your investment in just your first three sales.
Total return of your investment in just three sales If you have no more than one sale a month, you will have all you money back from this winning program in NO MORE THAN THREE MONTHS!! What other stay-at-home opportunity have you ever seen that can give you that kind of payback in such a short amount of time?
With this program, we do our very best to anticipate your worst fears… and relieve them. So that your entrance into the world of a Work-at-Home Mom is smooth, seamless, and successful.
The Dough Raising Mom program starts with stay-at home moms who want to make life better for their families without sacrificing their core values and priorities. It addresses basic concerns about money, self-esteem, and quality of life. All-in-all, a very solid and commendable start.
But it builds on that start, fully intending to have a much larger, much more far-reaching consequence. Let us close with this recounting of a recent cinnamon roll sales experience that had, literally, global impacts.
So, how far has flour, yeast, salt, sugar, cinnamon and some hard work gone? How many people has it touched, affected, raised up?
- The Baker who has made money for her family, raised their quality of life and her self esteem, and made good things possible for worthy causes.
- The students who did good works, blessed others with their selfless endeavors, and raised their own awareness of their larger local and international communities.
- The church community who used their money to do corporal works of mercy, enhance their personal spiritual growth, and raise the quality of their family’s Sunday breakfast.
- The young persons who are getting their literacy levels raised in literally life-changing ways (not to mention their volunteer teachers who raise their spirits in joy and satisfaction at helping those you people succeed).
- The children who are getting quality daycare and their parents whose daycare worries are being raised from their shoulders (in addition to the providers who raise their own self-esteem and income by offering that service).
- The families whose awareness of financial responsibility and knowledge of money management are being raised to help them get out of debt, save money, and give to others in turn.
- the families across Central America and the Caribbean Basin whose standards of living are raised by gifts of food, sanitary water, income generating livestock, and shelter.
The power of cinnamon rolls: Each of us adds to the process and benefits from the results.
FACE IT! WE ALL KNEAD THE DOUGH!
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, please fill out the survey on our website (click the survey tab on our menu). We can talk and make sure it is a good fit for you. After you have all your questions answered, you can simply register for a class that fits your schedule and click on the buy now button below for easy payment.
The Dough Raising Mom