I have known for a long time that the right tool for the job makes a world of difference. We all know there are a lot of products to choose from, just take a stroll down the aisle of any store to verify that fact. How do you decide which one to choose? Through the years I have come to learn that commercials are not necessarily the most reliable source of information about a product. Seriously, the company is paying to get the information they want you to believe about their product.
It used to be one of the only sources of information about any given product. All that has changed. Now real live consumers of products can relate the experience they have had about actually using a product. They can rate it’s performance. We are all familiar with a five star rating. I decided that as I come across products that I use everyday and love, I will recommend those to my readers.
Here are a list of my favorites, and I will update it often.
- aWeber is my email list provider
- MomWebs provides hosting for this site
- Studio Press sells the themes I like
- Big Stock Photo is a great place to purchase photos for your blog and marketing
- Thesis theme is another awesome theme, I have been helping my friend who uses it and I really like it
- Bluehost The other hosting company I use and like
- Affiliate Niche Packs Susanne Meyers has taught me a lot and her courses are very detailed and chalked full of useful and easy to follow information.
- Free Course: Everything About eBooks
- Solo Masterminds Optin Page
- Listen to the free Solo Smarts Podcast